– TERMS AND CONDITIONS – Check-in is 2 p.m. and check-out is 11 a.m. All visitors must first check-in or register at the Big Bear River Resort Office. Guests will receive a tag to be hung on the vehicle’s rear-view mirror. No public access is permitted. RESERVATIONS & CANCELLATIONS
A 50% deposit is required at the time of booking. Final payment is due no later than 14 days before your check-in date. Guests must request reservation cancellations or changes at least 14 days prior to your check-in date. No refunds will be processed if cancellations are made within 14 days of your stay.
Guests evicted from the resort will not receive refunds.
If Big Bear River Resort cancels floating due to river flooding or inclement weather, refunds will not be issued; however, you will be granted a rain check valid for one year from issue date. Inclement weather is determined at the discretion of the resort staff. The safety of our guests is our highest priority.
If the resort cancels kayaks and canoes, guests will be upgraded to a raft at no extra charge.
- All trash must be bagged and properly disposed of in trash cans available throughout the resort. Absolutely no trash or cans may be placed or burned in the fire pits.
- The resort welcomes pets but they must be leashed at all times. Guests must pick up and properly dispose of pet waste in trash cans.
- No ATVs, UTVs, golf carts or side-by-sides are permitted on the resort property.
- No firearms or fireworks are permitted on the resort property.
- Security is on-duty Friday and Saturday nights May through September. Local, state and federal laws will be observed and enforced.
- Dogs are not allowed on rafts.
- All vessels must be back at Big Bear River Resort by 7 p.m. There will be a $25 charge for every hour thereafter.
- If the resort’s vessels or equipment are abandoned on the river and not returned to the resort, guests will be charged $35 per vessel.
- Damaged vessels or equipment will incur a charge determined by the resort owners.
- Small mesh trash bags are provided with each vessel. Resort staff will help dispose of the bags following your float.
- No Styrofoam coolers, glass bottles, beer bongs or kegs are allowed on the river per state law. Violators risk being ticketed by the Water Patrol.
Big Bear River Resort does not assume responsibility for personal injury, medical payments, or property loss or damage. Guests will be asked to sign a liability waiver before check-in before the float trip begins.
Prices are subject to change without notice.