Roughing it is more fun at Big Bear River Resort!
The resort offers 40 primitive campsites and 11 RV spots with electric hook-ups.
Most campsites are close to the Niangua and a short walk to Mama Bear’s Mini Mart, which has a shower house with hot showers and flush toilets. Breakfast is also served at Mama Bear’s on Saturday mornings during the summer season.
- All trash must be bagged and properly disposed of in trash cans available throughout the resort. Absolutely no trash or cans may be placed or burned in the fire pits.
- The resort welcomes pets but they must be leashed at all times. Guests must pick up and properly dispose of pet waste in trash cans.
- No ATVs, UTVs, golf carts or side-by-sides are permitted on the resort property.
- No firearms or fireworks are permitted on the resort property.
- Security is on-duty Friday and Saturday nights May through September. Local, state and federal laws will be observed and enforced.